1) Sumo Deadlift: 6 x 2 for Speed @70%, every 60s then 3 x 2 @80% for Speed-Strength, every 60s.
– Reset on each rep.
– Beginner: 5 x 5, focusing on perfect execution. Rest 90s.
2) Power Snatch + Overhead Squat: Work up to EMOM weight in 3-4 sets. Rest 60s.
3 Touch N Go Power Snatches (135, 95)
4 Overhead Squats (135, 95)
Rx+:(4 Power Snatch + 6 OHS)
L3: (115, 75)
L2: (95, 65)
L1: (75, 55)
– Strength: For the next two weeks we are going to perform Sumo Deadlifts with two different loading parameters. The goal for both is to be explosive but efficiently with hip drive.
– Metcon: All rounds today should be manageable in which you’ll be to get in some good work cycling the barbell with small rest intervals after each set. Use a load that is challenging but capable of staying away from bad movement patterns.