1) Multiple Pause Front Squat: 1RM. Rest 2:00
– Pause below parallel for 1 count
– Pause above parallel for 1 count
*Beginner: Front Squat: 5 x 5, adding weight if form permits or Goblet Box Squat: 4 x 6-8. Rest 90s.
2) Warm-up Power Cleans working above desired Metcon weight for sets of 3 touch n go. Rest 6
3 Power Cleans (135, 95)
9 Air Squats
Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.
*Score = Lowest AMRAP score.
L3: (115, 75)
L2: (95, 65) (Box Push-ups)
L1: (95, 65 Deadlifts) (Box Push-ups)
– Strength: Today we are working on a new benchmark. The purpose of a multiple-pause squat is to solidify positions (below parallel/above parallel). Progressively add weight working to your heaviest single for the day.
– Metcon: Benchmark workout today. We are looking for 5, 3 minute AMRAPs with consistent scoring for each. Overall, your pace should be around 80-85% for all sets.