Hang Power Clean + Push Press + Push Jerk: EMOM 6: 1 + 1 + 1 @75-80% of Push Press.
– 1 Hang Power Clean + 1 Push Press + 1 Push Jerk
– Beginner: Push Press + Push Jerk: 6 x 2 + 2. Rest as needed.
Row 200 Meters
15 Air Squats
10 Hang Power Cleans (115, 80)
2 Wall Climbs
Rx+: (135, 95)
L3: (95, 65)
L2: (75, 55) (Half Wallclimb)
L1: (95, 65 Deadlifts (20 Shoulder Taps)
Alternate Scaling Options:
– Rowing: Sub 200 meter run, 30s Assault Bike, 30s Ski Erg
– Strength: Week 1 of Dynamic Work with HPC + PP + PJ. The intent here is be efficient with all three movements, but loads should be moderately heavy. We will be performing these next week as well. The percentage is based off of your max push press, but feel free to adjust loads if needed. Allow for 10 minutes of warm-up before starting the clock for the EMOM.
– Metcon: We want 75-80% effort on this piece today, just enough to be uncomfortable. Hang Power Cleans should be capable of being completed UB for a good portion of this AMRAP. Make sure you are comfortable with wall climb scaling and know what direction to take. Advanced athletes should shoot for 5+ rounds.