1) Power Snatch: 8 x 2 @70-75% for all sets. Rest 90s.
2) Speed Back Squat: 5 x 5 @60%. Rest 90s.
3) RDLs: 4 x 8, adding weight each set. Rest 90s.
4a) Reverse DB Lunges: 3 x 8 ea. Rest 60s.
4b) Banded Ab Pulldowns: 3 x 20-25. Rest 60s.
5) Glute March: Max Reps in 2:00
– Strength: The intent today is to change things up and give you a break from the same format. Nothing today needs to be maximal, but spend the time working technique as well as getting in some accessory work. The bulk of your class time should be working the Power Snatch/Back Squats.