1) Ultra Wide Stance High Box Squat: 3/6 x 4. Rest 2:00
– use a moderate load for all sets
– Focus on perfect technique
2) Glute Hip Thrust: 3/5 x 6-8. Rest 90s.
3) DB 1 1/4 Split Squats: 1/3 x 8 ea. Rest 60s.
4) Serratus Crunch: 4 x 10. Rest 60s.
– Strength: Today we have several variations to train the posterior as well as the anterior chain. We’ll review each movement before we go to work. The focus is: to feel the correct muscles working, get a great pump, and to be challenged while still focusing on quality of movement.