1) Front Box Squat: 10 x 2 @50-60% of Front Squat, every 60s.
– Wider than normal Squat Stance
– Parallel box (same used for back Box Squats)
2) Deadlifts: Work up to Metcon Weight performing set of 3 touch n go. Rest 60s.
”Fool in the Rain”
Wall balls (20, 14)
Deadlifts (225, 155)
– Strength: We’ll start a new wave for the Front Box Squat this week based off of your 1RM Front Squat. All sets should be fast/efficient. Use a slightly wider stance than normal.
– Metcon: This is a benchmark workout that will challenge you globally and put your heart-rate near max. Effort should be hard and sets should be big. Challenge yourself to complete the wall balls UB.