1) Front Box Squat: 3/10 x 2 @55-65% of Front Squat, every 60s.
– Wider than normal Squat Stance
2) Standing High Box Jumps: 2/8 x 2, at a challenging height, every 60s.
3) Warm-up Light Power Cleans & Bar Facing Burpees
25 Power Cleans (115, 75)
25 Bar Facing Burpees
– Strength: Today is week 2 of our Front Box Squats and week 1 of box jumps. This work is meant to be fast/explosive and form and speed should not be compromised on any sets.
– Metcon: Benchmark workout that is going to challenge you to hang on to a tough pace. Cleans should be light and capable of being done in big sets – this time cap is meant to be tight so be smart about your weight choice.