3-4 Rounds of:
6 Close Grip Bench Press (challenging weight)
12 Rollback Triceps Extensions
25 Banded Triceps Pushdowns
No rest between movements, but Rest 3:00 after all three exercises.
”Sled Death Carry”
Max Distance in 18:00 with a partner:
Asymmetrical Carry with a sled
– 1 KB in Front Rack + 1 KB Overhead
– Alternate Sides as you see fit.
– Light sled attached to weight belt at waist
– Athlete choice of scaling today – but everything should be relatively light and allow for 50-100 meter intervals of work to be done at a time.
10 Box Jumps w. step down (24, 20)
200 Meter Run
– Strength: Today we are performing a new protocol for muscular gains performing 3 movements in a row then resting. All sets should be VERY hard, but you’ll be close to failure. You’ll see similar work to this again next week but with different muscle groups.
– Metcon: As the name implies we are performing some very challenging work with the sled + loaded carry. This is another workout not to underestimate but you’ll be working with a partner and able to split as needed.
Xover symmetry – row, rotate, press x 10
20 Hollow Rocks
20 Banded Pull – Aparts
200 Double Unders (300 singles)
100 Russian KBS #70/53
**At the top of each minute, including the first, perform 3 burpee**
15 Minute Time Cap
L1: #25/15, plank burpee, 100 singles
1a) Single Arm KB Row x 8 each arm
1b) DB Bench Press x 12
12 Box Jump 24″/20″
24 Ring Row
36 Russian KBS #53/35
48 Single Unders